There are 3 categories of Scottish Land & Estates membership:
Landowner/Land Manager Membership
Scottish Land & Estates members enjoy a wide range of services and benefits, together with the opportunity to become involved in the Association’s work whilst being secure in the knowledge that their interests are being promoted at the highest level.
Representation and Lobbying
- Representation and lobbying in Holyrood, Westminster and Brussels
- Representation on key forums to put forward the Scottish Land & Estates members’ views and safeguard their interests
- Advising statutory agencies to promote members’ interests
- Building alliances with like-minded organizations
- Share knowledge and best practice through our network of like-minded organizations Information and Advice
- Access to our professional policy team
- Each region has a committee led by a chairman and supported by a full-time dedicated Regional Manager
- Briefings on policy and legislative changes and their potential impact as and when they happen
- Approximately 120 information sheets and 50 briefing notes
- Access to our website – full of useful information and guidance
- LandBusiness – our sector leading bi-monthly magazine (view past copies)
- Access to best practice guidance across all land management and business matters
- National and regional conferences, seminars and social events
- Weekly e-newsletter, keeping you up to date on latest developments and events
- Networking with other members
- Special rates for your property and business insurances from Lycetts
- Preferential advertising rates for members in LandBusiness magazine
- Business Directory – free entry for professional and trade members
- Free entry ticket to CLA game fair
- Scottish Land & Estates members benefit from a very personal service provided by BCL Vehicles
- Group discount rates on telecoms services through Always Contactable
- Opportunities to represent the organization across a range of sector interests.
If you would like to know more about the work of the Scottish Land & Estates and what we can do for you, please contact our Regional Manager in your area:
- South East and South West Regional Manager (General Manager – Regions)
- Central and North East Regional Manager
- Highland Regional Manager
New Membership Benefit
We are pleased to announce and introduce Always Contactable as the Scottish Land & Estates appointed partner to provide managed telecom services to the Scottish Land & Estates and our membership.
Members can find out more by reading the PDF below.